Well after the few weeks of all sunshine we have had it's time to say good bye for awhile.. the next 5 to 6 days is calling for rain!! :o( Today is cloudy with some showers, but starting tomorrow it will be rain rain rain...etc!! It's so dreary and blah today! I have no motivation at all.... Carter is the only one that is not still in his jammies and it's 230p. Ooppss! Carter is napping and Hailee and I are playing a few games of Chutes and Ladders. Today is an off day for the gym, but I am thinking maybe later on after Josh is home from work I might just scoot down and do some cardio.... I need to keep myself motivated and honestly I am liking this exercising stuff... totally has helped me with alot of things !!!! (mostly relieving alot of stress)
Lets hope for a forecast change and we see some sunshine within the week!!! :o)
bring on mudseason!
ReplyDelete