Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Randomness....

I haven't blogged in a while so I suppose I'm due for an update....
First of all the sun IS shining today for the first time in about 6 days so thank you GOD for that!!!! The 10 day forecast looks amazing as well ... it is going to be sunny and in the 50's allll week !! YAY for Spring !!!

Also wanted to update on my exercising ... this past Saturday marked my first full week at the gym and super happy to report that I made it there 4 days!! YAY for me!!  I have already been twice this week already... last night I met with a trainer and worked out with him for an hour and WOW did he bust my booty ... but it's all good.. defintely what I need !! I meet with him two more times in the next week!! I love it... I am already feeling good just physically and mentally... exercising does wonders for alot of things!! :o)

Carter has had all sorts of firsts going on in the past few weeks... he is definitely sitting on his own now, grabbing at things, clapping his hands, moving around alot on his belly (not quite crawling) and he has finally started eating cereal really good ( it has taken over a month ) I am still breastfeeding and continue to do so up until he turns a year old and can start drinking whole milk. Carter probably is weighing over 20lbs now, but he hasn't been officially weighed since his 6 month visit and now he is currently 7 1/2 months old !!

Hailee is doing good !!!  The time change has really done a number on her... she is a night owl to begin with, but this hour ahead stuff has thrown a wrench into our going to bed time... so this morning dragging her out of bed to get her to preschool was quite the chore... Hoping we get to bed early tonight and back into a routine. Other than that Hailee is doing great... she can't wait to go to the lake house and do some fishin' with Pa and she is super excited for our trip to Goose Rocks Beach, ME for two weeks this summer!!!  She is my beach girl.. just like her mommy!! ;o) 

Josh is doing great.... he's super excited to be in his last semester of school and looking forward to graduation which is 2 months away from yesterday to be exact!!! :o)  He only has to drive to class 5 more times.. YAY!!  We are a bit crazy about the count down, but who can blame us.. it's been a longggg 2 years and in two months I get my husband back and my kids get there daddy back 100% !!!!!!! YAY for all of us !!!!!!!

I believe I covered all that has gone on in the past week or so... I will close with a very cute picture of Carter in his highchair for the first time !!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying Life!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment