I got a 3 month membership to the GYM!!!! YAY!!! Finally!! I've been talking an awful lot about it, but never actually followed thru with it. So I thought... well we are about 3 months away from bathing suit weather and if I want to enjoy that I better get my booty to the gym and bust my butt. So far I've only been twice as I just joined on Saturday March 6th.. My goal is to get there no less then three times a week, but shooting for four times at least !! The gym is open 24/7 so there should be no excuses!!! I have never been one to jog or run, but I have attempted it both times.. I do the whole walk for 5 mins and then jog for 1min ...etc on the treadmill.. and will hopefully build myself up to jogging the whole time!!! I am not setting a weight goal for myself as I am still breastfeeding so there really is no point until I am done, but my goal is to tone my body up overall and feel better about the way I look hopefully in time for bathing suit weather!!!! YAY!!
So for now I am just excited that I am making time for the gym instead of talking about making time for the gym !!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment