OK folks!!!!! I FINALLY bought seeds to plant my garden!! After all it is MAY 1st ...... I have been sooo behind this year and have not had the time to purchase seeds sooo a new Lowes store opened nearby so we took a quick trip over and thought I'd take the opportunity while I was there to grab some seeds and will work on getting them planted this week!! YAY!!!!!! I have literally been waiting for this for ummm welll lets just say toooo long!! There is nothing quite like growing your own fresh organic veggies right in your own yard!!!! It was a HOT weekend here in good ol' Vermont!! It was in the 80's both Saturday and Sunday ...today seems a bit cooler but definitely humid/sticky feeling !!!!!
I will post more on the progress of the garden but for now I leave you with these......
No comments:
Post a Comment