Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wicked Worked Up Wednesday !!!

(Hahaha!! I am laughing at my title!! LOL!! Gosh I crack myself up!!!!)

Anywho I am a bit "worked up" that it's SNOWING!!!!! Yes you read this right... it's April 28th and it's snowing !!!!  It is coming down hard ... it is not accumulating at the moment and hopefully it doesn't... however it IS suppose to do this alllll day long!! Ugh!!!

The only thing keeping me from packing up and moving south is the future forecast this week... we are suppose to have an 80 degree weekend!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!  So for now I will cling to the weather forecast and hope it doesn't change!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a not so "worked up" wednesday!!! :o)


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Whoa!! Snow!! I can't believe it. Snow to 80s degrees in a week is craaazy!! Where in the world is spring?--oh yeah, its down here in TX! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booooooo! I do love snow but its just downright offensive in April!

    ReplyDelete