
This is such a fabulous idea!!!!! I love it... I found this on my friend Kate's blog http://websterupdate.blogspot.com/
I think this idea is fabulous that The Girl Creative has created!!! :o) I hope to meet new friends in the blog world!!!!!
This weekend is a full weekend of outside landscaping and prepping the garden for ummm yeah seeds that I'd love to say I am planting this weekend, but that won't be for a couple more weeks probably...sigh!!!!!!
Please leave me a comment introducing yourself.... I'd love to meet some new friends...after all it is "New Friend Friday" YAY!!!!!!
Happy Friday everyone !!!!!
Hi! My name is Nini Lettner! I am not really a new friend...since I have known you since we were 6 and in first grade! Ha ha! Really though...I am so glad we have reconnected! Have a fantastic weekend!!
ReplyDeleteAwww!! You are so sweeeet!! I am so thankful we have reconnected as well !!!
ReplyDeleteHave a terrific weekend!
Chat soon!! :o)