Monday, February 15, 2010

Playing catch up...

Wow .. can't believe that it's been over a week since I last updated my blog. Last week was an extremely busy week of work and appointments. Carter went in for his 6 month check up.. he weighs 19lbs 12oz and is 28 inches long. He is in the 95th percentile for both height and weight!! He is a tank and that is the only way to describe him. Only 2 more pounds and it's time to put him in a different car seat!! Also while we were there at his appt he had to have 3 vaccines.. 2 shots in one leg and one in the other. Carter had a horrible night.. was very uncomfortable and screamed ALOT... not a normal thing for Carter.. he is very relaxed and easy going and only gets upset when he's hungry. So with an 11p phone call to the doctor we figured out that the placement of the needle when the shot was given is what was making the discomfort.. apparently something that happens very rarely.  I brought him back in to be looked at a couple days later and the doctor confirmed that the bump that was in the injection area would go away in a few weeks and everything would be okay.

On Saturday Hailee and I made some heart shaped Valentine cupcakes... we had lots of fun frosting and decorating them.  Josh had a beautiful arrangement of flowers delivered to the house on Saturday as well.. from him and the kiddos. They are beautiful and made me so happy!!!  On Sunday we just hung around and Hailee opened up her Valentine goodies and she had fun dressing herself in what she called her "fashionable Valentine outfit" Gosh I just love this age.. I never know what she is going to come up with...I didn't get a photo of the first outfit she came out in but when I post the pics you will see the cute skirt she has on, but before that she had a teal pair of cotton capris on !!HA!!!

This week ahead seems to be a little less hectic so I hope to keep my blog updated!!!!

Enjoy all the pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment