Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Blah!

Nothing too exciting going on today. We were suppose to wake up to snow and so far nothing. It's fine with me, but schools were cancelled and we didn't send Hailee to preschool .. kinda frustrating!!! So now as I look at the radar it shows HEAVY snow at .. yeah.. guess what time!!? YUP you got it.. 3PM!!! Just as I will be walking out the door!! Perfect! Ugh!!

It's only 1050am and I am seem to be in desperate need of a "pick me up" .. I'm just feeling very blah !!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm in a funk today too. I even ate 2 chocolate truffles w/ no happy lift. What gives? And seriously - VT is canceling school in advance of snow now? Pathetic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ate a king size hershey bar and now I feel even more blah for eating it.. ggrr!!

    ReplyDelete