Thursday, May 27, 2010

MIA

I've been "missing in action" ....amazing how time just flies by these days. We have been so incredibly busy trying to sell our house and buying a new one !!!  We have a showing today and I've been praying these are the new owners of our home!! It's all in Gods hands!!!

This past weekend was ok. It was nice to see some family we hadn't seen in awhile. Josh had a nice time celebrating his accomplishment.

I am hoping to have a HUGE yard sale this weekend.... the reason I say "hoping" is because I have yet to get anything ready for it, but hopefully tonight and tomorrow I can be in full force and make some signs and open for business first thing Saturday morning !!!!!

Hope everyone is well...




1 comment:

  1. Love the new look! Good luck w/ the yardsale and WHERE OH WHERE are you buying? I have my fingers and toes crossed re your showing!

    ReplyDelete