Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dad.. update!

I wanted to give a quick update. My dad is still in the hospital however things are getting better. He has developed what seems to be an infection that the antibiotics are gaining control over. Thankfully they have ruled out any heart issues that they thought might be going on and they've ruled out any infection reaching the organs.   If things are looking even better tomorrow he will hopefully be headed home.  I've spoken to dad a few times and he sounds good... he is just very antsy about getting out of the hospital. He is definitely not a very good patient!! :o)

I LOVE YOU DAD!!!!
xoxo


3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that he's doing better. Been thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news. I hope he gets to go home tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! I gave you an award this morning. Check back to my blog for details :)

    ReplyDelete