Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday update...

Well here we are back to Monday already!! Another week gone by soooo quickly!!! The weekend flew by in a blink of an eye as always. The weather was ok, not great, but ok. It was so incredibly windy, but we made the best of it and still got alot of outside time!!!!!

A few updates....

Josh is down to close to 30 days until graduation !! YAY!!!! We are alll so excited!!!!

I am proud to update that I've been going to the gym at least 3 days a week however this past week I got there 4 TIMES!!! YAY for me!!!  I love it and I'm starting to feel a bit better about the way I look. This week I'm shooting for 5 days!!

Our house is still for sale....we are hoping it sells SOON!!!!!

The kiddos are doing fantastic.... I have some cute pics to add to this post !!!











Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment