Hard to believe but Carter man is 8 months old !!! I cannot believe how fast time has gone by. Makes me a bit sad to think about.... my baby boy is growing up so fast!!! Carter is weighing 22lbs and LOVESS to eat (betcha can't tell by looking at the solid boy he, he) Finally he has taken a liking to cereal , fruit and veggies! He is sitting up like a champ..claps his hands, shakes his head NO, waves bye bye, baby signs "eat" and his newest and latest milestone is his first word.. "Momma" YAY!!!! He is so incredibly cute when he says it!! I love it!! Hailee's first word was "Dada" so it's only fair Carter's first word is "Momma" YAY!! I came home from the gym last night and Josh says "Carter has said Momma about 10 times" That made me very happy to hear. Does Carter know exactly what it means quite yet?! Maybe not, but he's saying it and he's saying it ALOT so that makes me happy!! Melts my heart!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment