I wanted to update everyone !! Josh is starting his LAST semester of school this week and thankfully only has one class this semester and then it's GRADUATION time on May 15th!!!!!! YAY!!! I can't even begin to tell you all how so proud I am of Josh. He has done an absolutely outstanding job at balancing a full time very demanding job, his family and school !! And has maintained amazing grades ... I don't believe he has gotten anything below an A- on any of his classes!! Of course I won't lie it's been HELL at times, but we seemed to pick ourselves back up and move forward!! And here we are 74 days from Graduation day!!!
I remember the day Josh came to me and said I want to go back to school to get my MBA... Hailee was 2 years old and I thought to myself there is absolutely NO way this will work. I struggled with the thought of him not being around all the time and that we had been talking about having another child.... and what will I do?? How will this work?? Well here I am today exactly 2 years ago and we are 3 months away from graduation and I survived !!!!!!!!! And not only did I survive with one child, but thru a pregnancy and having another child... Hailee is 4yrs old and Carter is 7 months old !!! YAY me!! YAY Josh!! WE DID IT !!!! I'm so proud of him and us !!!!
All of this wouldn't have been possible without the support of our families... Josh's parents and my parents... honestly without them I don't know what would have happened... I know they all know how appreciative I am of all of there help, but I can't go without mentioning them because they saved my life on many days as I was miserably pregnant and couldn't entertain Hailee for another second. So thank you allll so very much for all you did to help and all you do to continue to help. Carter and Hailee are so blessed to have such amazing grandparents that love them so very much !!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment