Hailee and I were both sick with a nasty cold..one that seemed to hit me pretty hard. Hailee was a trooper and seem to get over it quickly... I did bring her to the drs on Friday as she was complaining of one of her ears hurting... the dr said her ear looked great aside from a tiny big of fluid that will go away once all of her congestion is gone.. so that was good news. The cold is still dragging along with me, but I am definitely feeling better.
Also since I blogged last we had decided to put our house up for sale because it's time for something bigger... I love our house, but it gets smaller by the minute!! So preparing for that has been very interesting...however our house looks better than it's ever looked !! :o) Our house officially went up for sale late on Thursday and we had our first showing of our home on Saturday afternoon... one that we were told went VERY well... so we will see!!! I'm extremely overwhelmed but super excited at the same time !!!! Josh and I have looked at a few houses... there is one in particular that stands out to us... but we will see !!!!
Carter has been changing and growing so fast ... this past week he has mastered shaking his head NO.. he waves bye bye and is grabbing at EVERYTHING!!! He will be 8 months old on the 5th!!!!!!
I ended up running out yesterday and getting a few easter things... did not have much success on the Easter outfit for Carter, but I found the cutest dress for Hailee.. I will post pictures of her in it on Easter!!!
We are down to 50 something days left until Josh graduations!! YAY!!!
Lets hope we have a much better week... no more sickness!!!!!
Come on SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment