Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pity Party..

Why does the weekend always seem to go by so quickly?!?! I cringe at the thought of Monday... Josh not only works all day, but he also returns to school Monday nights from 6p-9p :o(  I know I know... he graduates in May, but I have to tell you that May is just not coming soon enough!!!!  It has been too longggg since we have had Josh's full attention with no papers, reading or homework to do. And when I say it has been too long I mean it has been 21 months TOO longggg!!!

Ok sorry I am just having a pity party.....


Over all we had a nice weekend.. it was pretty low key! I went to one of my closest friends dads memorial service on Saturday and Hailee went to her Grandma Chris's and Pa's to have some fun one on one time.. I believe they did some sledding and baking !! FUN!!!  Carter stayed home with dad and hung out by the fire!! Yes we have had a fire everyday this weekend in the fireplace.. it is SOOOOO cold!! I believe this morning when we woke up it was -2!!! BRRRRRR!!!  I'm over winter and ready for some warm sunny days.. I can't wait to plant another garden this year!! Ok ok maybe it's a little too soon to be talking about a garden, but it sure sounds good right now!!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend and well hopefully tomorrow I won't be having a pity party.....

1 comment: