Ok sooo it's been a longgggg time since I updated our blog.... so I decided it was time I needed to update. It's a new year and one resolution I made was to do my best at keeping this blog updated!!
Our big news of 2009 was the arrival of Carter James born on August 5th. He weighed 8lbs 11oz and was 21 inches long, but most of you already know this info so I will fast forward to the present time.
Carter will be 5 months old on Tuesday!! At his 4 month old check up he was weighing 17lbs 2oz and 24inches long.. he is in the 90th percentile for his weight and height. He's a BIG boy!! He has quite the personality.. giggles, smiles, and does lots of chattering!!
Hailee is 4yrs old and goes to preschool 2 days a week and really enjoys it. She has made some new friends and has learned so much !!! She definitely has quite the interesting attitude these days!! We never know what mood she will be in one minute to the next.. hopefully just a phase that will pass quickly!! She is definitely quite the helper when it comes to Carter and Carter loves his big sister!!
Josh will graduate with his masters degree in May and I cannot wait! I'm soooo excited for him and ME!! Having Josh in school and working a full time demanding job has been extremely tough, but I am focusing on it paying off at the end !! 5 months to go!! The count down is on!! YAY!!!
I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday and I hope everyone is having a fantastic New Year!!
Cheers to a happy, healthy and blessed 2010!!
Yay! You're back! Love the Christmas pictures, and I already told you how stinking cute you are in that hat!
ReplyDeleteHa!! Thanks Nini!!! I am trying to get back in the swing of the blog world!!
ReplyDelete