Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dad/Grandpa Steve's visit has come to an end....

Yesterday we drove my dad to the airport. :o(  It is always so hard for me to say good bye to my dad. Each visit seems to fly by so quickly. He was with us for a week and it literally felt like he had just walked in the door when we were headed back out to bring him to the airport.

We had a very nice week with him. He got in a lot of quality fun time with the kiddos. Hailee absolutely adores her grandpa Steve and Carter loved to smile at G.Steve. It was so nice to see everyone together.  These are moments that I never want to see end. Having all my family together in one place has always made me feel more at peace. But then reality hits me and we have to say good bye to dad/grandpa Steve. :o(

I thank God for the amazing time we had with dad and look forward to many more visits!!!

I will post some pictures from my dads visit very soon!!!

1 comment: